If you are an enthusiastic and experienced individual in a retail sales environment we would like to hear from you. We have full and part time positions available.
Experience in Men’s Hire/Formal Wear or the Wedding Industry with measuring/sizing/tailoring is preferred. But this is not essential as full training can be given to the right applicant, who demonstrates a willingness to learn and show enthusiasm. We pride ourselves on giving customers the very best of good old fashioned customer service.
Full time positions 37.5 Hours spread over 5 days a week including Saturdays. – Now recruiting for the Hire Wear Manager’s position (Experience in retail/measuring at the very least)
Part time min 15 Hours/Week salary neg. includes Saturdays and manager’s day off in the week. –Now recruiting
The duties and qualities we are seeking are as follows:
- Previous retail experience, working to sales targets & ability to upsell
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Possess an eye for detail & be well organised
- Be able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Be flexible.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attend & Exhibit at wedding fairs (own car/driver desirable) on a handful of Sundays throughout the year
- Dealing with groomsmen from first appointment through sizing to final fittings and collection/delivery.
- Must be confident and amiable and deal with any problems in a calm and professional manner.
Our hours are Monday to Saturday 10am to 5.30pm.
Email your CV with photo to Jayne at firstname.lastname@example.org stating if you are seeking full time (37.5 hours p/w) or part time (minimum of 15 hours p/w) employment together with your current salary.