We are currently fully staffed, but are always happy to keep your CV on file should the following positions come available
- Assistant manager
- Part time sales advisor
- In store tailor/seamstress
Experience in Men’s Hire/Formal Wear or the Wedding Industry with measuring/sizing/tailoring is preferred. But this is not essential as full training can be given to the right applicant, who demonstrates a willingness to learn and show enthusiasm. We pride ourselves on giving customers the very best of good old fashioned customer service.
Hours during the week & Salary negotiable depending on experience. Includes working Saturdays
The duties and qualities we are seeking are as follows:
- Previous retail experience, ability to upsell
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Possess an eye for detail & be well organised
- Be able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Be flexible.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attend & Exhibit at wedding fairs (own car/driver desirable) on a handful of Sundays throughout the year
- Dealing with groomsmen from first appointment through sizing to final fittings and collection/delivery.
- Be mature, confident and amiable in dealing with any problems in a calm and professional manner.
Email your CV with photo to Jayne at email@example.com